Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE.OQ)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$5,461.15|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||72.77|
LONDON - Greene King has agreed to buy smaller rival Spirit Pub Company for almost 774 million pounds ($1.24 billion), a deal that will boost its network of food-led pubs and hand it a bigger slice of Britain's lucrative dining market.
* Sees 30 mln stg annual synergies (Writes through, adds CEO, analyst comments, background)
* Pleased to announce that they have reached agreement on terms of a recommended offer pursuant to which Greene King, or a wholly-owned subsidiary of Greene King, will acquire entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of spirit
DUBLIN, Oct 29 - Irish cider maker C&C Group Plc on Wednesday defended its bid to buy British pub chain Spirit, arguing it needs greater scale to battle competition in England, where profits dropped sharply.
DUBLIN, Oct 29 - Shares in Irish cider maker C&C Group Plc dropped 8 percent on Wednesday after it reported a sharp decline in profitability in its U.S. and UK cider businesses, days after it announced a surprise approach for UK pub chain Spirit.
* Cider maker seeking to enter British pub market (Adds source says C&C bid much less than 115 pence)
- Spirit Airlines Inc , a low-cost U.S. carrier, on Tuesday reported a higher-than-expected second-quarter profit as it added flights and raised fares.
July 29 - Spirit Airlines Inc, a low-cost U.S. carrier, on Tuesday reported a higher-than-expected second-quarter profit as it added flights and raised fares.
July 29 - Spirit Airlines Inc, a low-cost U.S. carrier, on Tuesday reported a 54 percent rise in second-quarter profit as it added flights and had higher average fares.
- Spirit Airlines Inc baggage handlers have voted to be represented by the machinists union, joining three other employee groups at the low-cost carrier that have bargaining agents.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Validea Guru Analysis Report for SAVE. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (SAVE). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of SPIRIT AIRLINES INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.