State Bank of India (SBI.BO)
26 May 2017
MUMBAI, May 26 State Bank of India is set to hire Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, IIFL, JM Financial, Kotak and SBI Capital to manage a share sale of up to 150 billion rupees ($2.3 billion), IFR reported on Friday, citing two sources with knowledge of the plan.
* Shares rise after results (Adds details from press conference, analyst comment)
MUMBAI, May 19 State Bank of India, the nation's top lender by assets, reported fourth-quarter net profit more than doubled in line with expectations, while its bad loan ratio narrowed from the previous quarter.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter standalone profit was 28.33 billion rupees
* Says to select and appoint up to 6 merchant bankers for QIP/FPO
* Says SBI has announced rate cut in home loans by 25 basis points to 8.35% per annum
BRIEF-State Bank of India concludes tap issue of $100 mln of existing $500 mln floating rate senior unsecured notes
* Says concluded tap issue of $100 million of existing $500 million floating rate senior unsecured notes Source text: http://bit.ly/2osFxZ1 Further company coverage:
* SBI merged 5 subsidiary banks with itself effective April 1
MUMBAI, April 3 State Bank of India, the nation's top lender by assets, expects to save costs and gain scale after merging its five subsidiary banks with itself, senior executives said on Monday, adding that there will be no big surprises in terms of bad loans after the merger.
* Exec says sees no nasty surprises in terms of NPLs after subsidiaries merger