Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
17 Jan 2017
Nov 11 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 11 Asset management company Schroders Plc named Sok Mun Wong head of fixed income and foreign exchange trading for Asia.
* FX gains account for 10.1 bln stg of gains (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
* CEO says has seen good Q3 inflows across its emerging market debt, bond and multi-asset funds and small outflows in equities.
LONDON, Nov 3 Schroders, Britain's biggest independent listed asset manager, said on Thursday that assets under management had risen 9.1 percent in the three months to end-September, boosted by net inflows and market gains.
* Says 9-months profit before tax 436.2 million pounds (2015: £438.9 million)
LONDON, Sept 1 (IFR) - Huw van Steenis, Morgan Stanley's respected banking analyst, is leaving the investment banking industry to join Schroders, Britain's largest listed asset manager.
NEW YORK, Aug 23 (IFR) - Schroders said it has made three senior hires for its New York credit and trading teams to help handle the growing global interest in the US credit markets.
* H1 pretax before one-offs 293.7 million stg vs f'cast 286.5 mln
* CEO Peter Harrison says multi-asset funds in favour; saw outflows from Australia clients, but Asian demand still on-track.