Spectra Energy Corp (SE.N)
* Spectra Energy awarded $1.5 billion Nueces-To-Brownsville pipeline project to meet critical need for natural gas in Mexico
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* On April 29, Spectra Energy Corp LLC entered into amendment no. 2 to its $1 billion amended and restated revolving credit agreement
* Commencement of an underwritten public offering of 14 million shares of its common stock
* Spectra energy to sell empress ngl business to plains midstream canada
HOUSTON Spectra Energy Corp shut its Platte Pipeline that carries crude oil from Guernsey, Wyoming, to Wood River, Illinois, as a precaution due to flooding on the Mississippi River, the company said.
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$89.70||+0.84|
|BP plc (BP.L)||405.15p||+10.20|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||146.50p||+0.25|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||147.20p||0.00|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$100.87||+0.51|
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$27.99||+0.23|
|Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI.N)||$17.54||+0.14|
|El Paso Pipeline Partners, L.P. (EPB.N)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.