Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBa.ST)
* 9-Month sales: 3,368 million euros ($3.67 billion), +3.9 pct as reported and +6.2 pct like-for-like
* Says business development in the Nordics remained good (Adds details, CEO quote)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 20 Swedish banking group SEB reported third-quarter operating profit above expectations on Thursday and said business development in the Nordics remained good.
* The Deloitte/SEB CFO index for September is still showing expansion but continues to fall - down to 54.1 from 55.3 in the spring survey - and is now at its lowest level since spring 2013
Carnegie investment bank ab says Frostbite announces launch of an accelerated bookbuilt offering of up to 59,166,667 existing shares in dometic group
LONDON, July 25 European stocks rose on Monday, with low-cost airline Ryanair climbing after it issued a bullish outlook while shares in William Hill surged on bid interest from its rivals.
* H1 sales 2,164 million euros ($2.37 billion), +2.4 pct and +6 pct like-for-like
* Sees limited direct risks from Brexit (Adds details, comments)
STOCKHOLM, July 14 Swedish banking group SEB reported second-quarter operating profit above expectations on Thursday but said the market environment was challenging.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, May 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB's (SEB) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'AA-' from 'A+', Viability Rating (VR) to 'aa-' from 'a+', and Short-Term IDR to 'F1+' from 'F1'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. Fitch has also upgraded the Long- and Short-Term IDRs of SEB's wholly-owned subsidiary SEB AG to 'AA-' from 'A+' and 'F1+' from 'F1' respectively. A full list o