SES SA (SESFd.PA)
17 Jan 2017
* Announced pricing of a second hybrid bond offering, complementary to first hybrid offering completed in June 2016
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., Nov 3 Luxembourg is investing $27.6 million (25 million euros) in privately owned Planetary Resources, an asteroid mining startup also backed by Google co-founder Larry Page, the company said on Tuesday.
* Naturevision TV and Nature Relaxation team up to launch ultra HD channel with SES
* Millennial-Targeted ultra HD channel C4K360 launches on SES satellite
NEW YORK In-flight internet provider Gogo Inc said on Wednesday it is building a faster version of its air-to-ground system for business and commercial aircraft that will ease a bandwidth bottleneck when it becomes available in 18 months.
PARIS, Sept 12 French aerospace and defence group Thales said in a statement it has reached an agreement with satellite operator SES to offer high-speed internet aboard airplanes.
* First long-term anchor agreement signed with Thales strengthens SES's position as a leading inflight connectivity satellite service provider in americas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SES-10 launching to orbit on SpaceX's flight-proven Falcon 9 rocket
* German pay-tv broadcaster Sky Deutschland will be launching two exclusive ultra HD channels via SES's prime orbital position of 19.2 degrees east in autumn Source text: http://bit.ly/2beKETZ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS, July 29 Satellite operator SES maintained its full-year forecast after a decline from data and government sources in the first half outweighed higher income from broadcast television and in-flight connectivity.