Safilo Group SpA (SFLG.MI)
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday.
* Said on Monday that it reported Q1 EBITDA of 31.4 million euros ($34.15 million) versus 35.4 million euros year ago
* Sees net sales growth of 6 pct year on year, reaching 1.6 billion euros -1.7 billion euros ($1.69 billion - ($1.79 billion) in 2020
* Said on Friday that its board of directors decided not to propose payment of a dividend to the annual general meeting
MILAN, March 5 - Italian eyewear maker Safilo said on Thursday that 2014 adjusted EBITDA fell 2.8 percent to 118.4 million euros ($130 million), as investment costs more than offset a rise in sales.
* Signs with Givenchy license agreement for Givenchy eyewear collections of sunglasses and optical frames
* Reported on Monday it has finalised and executed the agreement with Kering SA, signed on Sept. 2, 2014
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Safilo Group - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Safilo Group SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.