Saf Holland SA (SFQN.DE)
BRIEF-Saf Holland: adjustment of conversion price and ratio of convertible bonds maturing on Sept. 12, 2020
* Adjustment of the conversion price and conversion ratio of the convertible bonds maturing on Sept. 12, 2020
FRANKFURT, April 27 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.3 percent lower on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0607 GMT.
* Dividend per share to increase by 10 pct to 0.44 euros(previous year: 0.40 euros)
* Decision will align organizational structure with changes in market situation and secure long-term competitiveness of North American plant network
* Adj EBIT reached 21.6 million euros ($23.63 million) (previous year: 24.1 million euros) in Q3 of 2016
* Has been named as standard supplier for north american market by U.S. truck manufacturer Navistar, will deliver fifth wheels for trucks to Navistar International Trucks