The Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
6 Mar 2015
* Business remains on course to achieve targets of 6% organic revenue growth and 28% operating margin in 2015
* BofAML price target cuts weigh on mining stocks (Adds detail, updates with more company news)
* Sage advances after results (Updates prices, adds detail)
* Sage advances after results (Recasts, adds detail and quotes)
LONDON, Dec 3 - Britain's top share index edged lower from a one-week high on Wednesday, hit by renewed weakness in Royal Mail and oil majors even after UK economic data and some company earnings beat expectations.
LONDON, Dec 3 - Britain's top share index steadied near a one-week high on Wednesday, recouping most early losses, as data showed the country's services sector expanded faster than expected last month.
LONDON - Software firm Sage said it was on track to accelerate growth in 2015 after posting an underlying 5 percent rise in revenue and 8 percent rise in earnings, in the first set of results presented by new Chief Executive Stephen Kelly.
* Shares rise to seven-month high (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Dec 3 - Britain's top share index edged lower from a one-week high on Wednesday, with energy shares retreating after a sharp rally in the previous session and Royal Mail slipping as regulators rejected its competition concerns.
* Appointed Citigroup Global Markets limited to manage an irrevocable buyback programme during its close period within certain pre-set parameters
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
The Sage Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.