The Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
21 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£3,808.30|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,038.25|
* Appointed Citigroup Global Markets limited to manage an irrevocable buyback programme during its close period within certain pre-set parameters
* Acquisition of PAI Group Inc strengthens Sage's position in US market
LONDON, Aug 6 - Sage Group has appointed Stephen Kelly, the former boss of Micro Focus Intl who also led a British government efficiency drive, to replace Guy Berruyer as chief executive of the business software provider.
LONDON, Aug 6 - Sage Group has appointed Stephen Kelly, a former boss of Micro Focus Intl, to replace Guy Berruyer as chief executive of the business software provider.
* First nine months of year, group organic revenue has increased by 4.7 percent
* Agreement to acquire exact software deutschland gmbh for a cash consideration of eur 16.25m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Equities Newsroom)
* Shares down 6 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
* Guy Berruyer has indicated to board his wish to retire as chief executive
LONDON, May 8 - The chief executive of British software company Sage Group, Guy Berruyer, said he would step down sometime in the next 11 months, by which time the group said it will be on track towards its goal of 6 percent organic revenue growth for 2015.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
The Sage Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.