Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
10 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€32,172.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||604.06|
LONDON, Feb 17 - The acquisition of a majority stake in Vinci's car parks business by two French financial institutions will be backed with around 1.2 billion euros ($1.64 billion) of debt financing provided by a group of banks, sources said on Monday.
* Deal would give Vinci Park 1.96 bln eur enterprise value
PARIS, Feb 12 - Construction and concessions group Vinci said it was in exclusive talks to sell a controlling stake in its car-parks business to French bank Credit Agricole and private-equity fund Ardian to finance an overseas expansion.
* Expects higher margin in construction and road building (Adds detail, background)
LONDON, Jan 24 - Final bids for French construction and concessions firm Vinci's parking concession business are due by early February, in a deal expected to fetch around 2 billion euros ($2.7 billion), three people close to the deal said.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday said it expects to sell fewer of its high-priced da Vinci surgical robot systems in 2014 than last year and diverged from past practice by not providing a revenue forecast for the year.
Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc : * Sees 2014 procedure growth 9-12 percent * Sees fewer da Vinci system sales in 2014 than 2013 * Declines to provide 2014 revenue forecast until later in year
- Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported fourth quarter profit that easily exceeded diminished Wall Street expectations despite another steep decline in sales of its high priced da Vinci surgical robot systems.
Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported fourth quarter profit that easily exceeded diminished Wall Street expectations despite another steep decline in sales of its high priced da Vinci surgical robot systems.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc estimated fourth-quarter revenue higher than analysts' estimates as sales of its da Vinci surgical robot rose outside the United States.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Vinci - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Vinci SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.