Sharp Corp (SHCAY.PK)
26 Jul 2017
BRIEF-Sharp likely generated group net profit of about 15 bln Yen for three months through June - Nikkei
* Sharp Corp likely generated a group net profit of about 15 billion yen ($134 million) for the three months through June - Nikkei
TAIPEI Taiwan's Foxconn will continue to pursue an acquisition of Toshiba Corp's chip business, a day after the troubled conglomerate chose a rival suitor as the preferred bidder, the head of Foxconn's Japanese unit said. | Video
TAIPEI, June 22 Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics maker, is looking at six U.S. states including Wisconsin as locations for a display-making plant, a top executive said on Thursday.
TOKYO, June 20 Sharp Corp will apply for relisting on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, the company said on Tuesday, underlining its recovery under Taiwanese owner Foxconn.
BRIEF-CORRECTED-Sharp President says to apply for relisting on Tokyo bourse 1st section on June 29 or 30 - Jiji
* Sharp President Tai Jeng-wu (not Terry Gou) says to apply for relisting on Tokyo bourse first section on June 29 or 30 - Jiji Further company coverage:
* Sharp President Terry Gou says to apply for relisting on Tokyo bourse first section on June 29 or 30 - Jiji Further company coverage:
TAIPEI Apple Inc and computing giant Dell Inc will join a Foxconn-led consortium bidding for Toshiba Corp's highly prized chip unit, the CEO of the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer told Reuters on Monday.
* Sharp and Hon Hai Precision Industry are considering a new U.S. factory making large-format display panels suitable for televisions - Nikkei
TOKYO Apple Inc and Amazon.com Inc will join Foxconn's bid for Toshiba Corp's semiconductor business, the Nikkei business daily quoted Foxconn Chairman Terry Gou as saying on Monday. | Video
* Foxconn has already partnered Sharp in bid for Toshiba chip biz (Adds Foxconn comment; Apple and Amazon declining to comment)
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$144.66||-0.70|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$34.97||+0.22|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€115.80||-1.50|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$19.23||-0.03|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,822||+9.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||51.85kr||-0.30|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||51.65kr||-0.40|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥4,594||+70.00|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$92.03||+0.19|