Sharp Corp (SHCAY.PK)
2 Dec 2016
* Says co and ChengDu Jusda Supply Chain Management's unit JUSDA International Limited to boost capital in SHARP JUSDA Logistics Corporation (SJL) which was established by co on Oct. 3
* Says it plans to set up new wholly owned unit, Sharp Universal Technology (SZ) Co., Ltd., in China
* Says its wholly owned subsidiaries, Sharp Business Solutions Corporation(SBS) and iDeep Solutions Corporation(IDS) and iDeep Global Labs Corporation(IDGL) whicn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IDS, entered into a merger agreement
TAIPEI, Nov 14 Taiwan stocks hit a four-month low on Monday, trailing other regional bourses, amid investor concerns higher U.S. interest rates under incoming President Donald Trump will spark capital outflows from Taiwan and the rest of Asia.
HONG KONG, Nov 11 Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd reported third-quarter net profit dropped 8.6 percent, its fourth straight quarterly fall, due to losses from Japanese electronics-maker Sharp which it acquired earlier this year.
TOKYO, Nov 5 Japan Display Inc's state-backed main investor is readying some $500 million in aid for the struggling Apple Inc supplier, whose capital has withered as smartphone sales slow, the Asahi newspaper said on Saturday.
* Says co plans to sell 48,896 shares of Sharp's sub-subsidiary, Sharp Business Computer Software Inc (SBC), which is owned indirectly by Sharp through its subsidiary, Sharp Business Solutions Corporation (SBS), and to form an alliance with NTT Data regarding the operation of SBC
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp on Tuesday forecast its first annual operating profit in three years after it cut jobs and withdrew from its loss-making television business in North America.
TOKYO, Nov 1 Japan's Sharp Corp on Tuesday forecast its first annual operating profit in three years after it cut jobs and withdrew from its loss-making television business in North America.
* Says it will merge its wholly owned unit Sharp Manufacturing Systems Corp on Jan. 1, 2017
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$160.02||+0.20|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$34.16||+0.40|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€105.80||-0.60|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$15.12||+0.06|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,301||+17.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||47.65kr||+0.18|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||48.16kr||-0.55|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,168||-81.00|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$79.50||+0.31|