Sharp Corp (SHCAY.PK)
13 Jan 2017
TOKYO Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd and its Japanese subsidiary Sharp Corp are studying the possibility of building a liquid crystal display (LCD) plant in the United States, the Nikkei reported on Friday.
TOKYO, Jan 13 Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd and its Japanese subsidiary Sharp Corp are studying the possibility of building a liquid crystal display (LCD) plant in the United States, the Nikkei reported on Friday.
BRIEF-Sharp unit SEC receives lawsuit from Allstate Vehicle and Property Insurance Company for claiming damage
* Says Allstate Vehicle and Property Insurance Company files a lawsuit against Electrolux North America and co's unit Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC)
* Says its household appliance sales unit Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC) reaches settlement with plaintiffs in five lawsuits
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp will consider an initial public offering for Sakai Display Products Corp, the LCD joint venture between it and Hon Hai Precision Industry Co (Foxconn) of Taiwan, the Nikkei business daily reported on Thursday.
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp and Taiwan's Foxconn have decided to stop supplying television panels through their joint venture to Samsung Electronics Co Ltd as they review the money-losing unit, a person familiar with the matter said.
TOKYO Sharp Corp CEO and President Tai Jeng-wu told reporters on Monday he would step down once the Japanese electronics maker turns profitable again at the net level and its shares return to the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
* Says co and ChengDu Jusda Supply Chain Management's unit JUSDA International Limited to boost capital in SHARP JUSDA Logistics Corporation (SJL) which was established by co on Oct. 3
* Says it plans to set up new wholly owned unit, Sharp Universal Technology (SZ) Co., Ltd., in China
* Says its wholly owned subsidiaries, Sharp Business Solutions Corporation(SBS) and iDeep Solutions Corporation(IDS) and iDeep Global Labs Corporation(IDGL) whicn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IDS, entered into a merger agreement
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$167.34||-0.61|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$36.79||+0.08|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€116.25||-0.15|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$14.77||-0.02|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,318||-20.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||52.60kr||-0.50|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||53.75kr||+0.25|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,514||-35.00|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$82.27||+0.09|