Shire PLC (SHP.L)
24 Mar 2017
* Shire receives FDA fast track designation for Recombinant ADAMTS13 (SHP655) for treatment of hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shire Plc - United States Food And Drug Administration (FDA) has granted fast track designation for Recombinant Adamts13
* Shire receives european approval for label extension of Cinryze(C1 inhibitor) to prevent and treat hereditary angioedema (HAE) attacks in paediatric patients with hae
* On March 6, 2017, Neos Therapeutics entered into a license agreement with Shire - SEC filing
* Reg-Argenx announces extension of therapeutic antibody alliance with Shire plc to advance the discovery and development of novel human therapeutic antibodies for diverse rare and unmet diseases for a further year until May 30, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* No serious adverse events or discontinuations due to adverse events were observed at all doses studied
* GSK, AZ, Shire welcome update (Adds GSK statement, analyst comment, details)
LONDON Pharmaceuticals group Shire on Thursday said it was extremely optimistic about long-term growth after reporting a 12 percent rise in earnings for the past year in which it made its largest ever acquisition.
* Shares rise 6 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Feb 16 Pharmaceuticals group Shire reported a 12 percent rise in full-year earnings after what it said was a transformational year marked by its largest acquisition to date, adding that it is extremely optimistic on long-term growth prospects.