Shire PLC (SHP.L)
27 Jun 2017
* Supernus announces that its partner Shire receives FDA approval for Mydayis™ for ADHD
Shire has won U.S. approval for a long-acting attention deficit drug aimed at adolescents and adults, boosting its stock of medicines for the cognitive condition that affects millions of children and is being diagnosed more in older people.
* Shares up 1.5 percent in London trading (Adds sales forecasts, shares, reaction)
June 20 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Tuesday approved Shire Plc's long-acting therapy for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), adding another treatment to its stock of drugs for the cognitive condition that affects millions of children.
* Kamada receives additional milestone payment under Glassia exclusive supply and distribution agreement with Shire
* Provides update on clinical program for alpha-1 antitrypsin IV for treatment of graft-versus-host disease
BRIEF-Xenetic Biosciences receives update from Shire's Phase 1/2 study evaluating SHP656 in development as long-acting treatment for Hemophilia A
* Xenetic Biosciences - receives program update from partner Shire's phase 1/2 study evaluating SHP656 in development as a long-acting treatment for Hemophilia A
Successful late-stage data on Shire Plc's, long-acting preventative treatment for hereditary angioedema (HAE) brings the Dublin-based drugmaker one step closer to U.S. approval, it said on Thursday.
* U.S. shares rise 3.4 pct, UK stock up 1.7 pct (Adds conference call details, analyst comment; updates shares)
* Shire says potential EU marketing submission for lanadelumab is expected to be filed in first half of 2018, pending discussion with the EMA