Skanska AB (SKAb.ST)
27 May 2016
* Says sells office property in Malmo, Sweden, for SEK 1 billion
* Skanska builds tunnel for National Grid pipeline in northern England for gbp 40m, about sek 480m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Says renovates fifth third arena at the University of Cincinnati, USA, for $50 million, about SEK 420 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
STOCKHOLM Builder Skanska more than doubled profits in the first quarter on the back of strong demand at its commercial property development business but higher costs and postponed projects hit its key construction business, sending its shares down.
* Says optimistic about order bookings for rest of year (Adds CEO interview, detail, background)
May 12 Skanska AB CEO Johan Karlstrom told Reuters:
STOCKHOLM, May 12 Swedish builder Skanska on Thursday unexpectedly reported a small increase in first-quarter order intake, while operating profit rose more than expected.
* Skanska invests DKK 560m, about SEK 700m, in a residential project in ørestad city, Denmark
* Skanska builds corporate headquarter in tennessee, usa, for usd 70m, about sek 590m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)
* GRAPHIC-Skanska commercial development: http://tmsnrt.rs/1QhqGmb
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Skanska AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.