Skanska AB (SKAb.ST)
31 Aug 2016
* Skanska has signed a contract with the National Highway Authority, NDS, in Slovakia to build an extension of the D1 highway in eastern Slovakia
* Skanska builds the new Pensacola bay bridge in Florida, U.S., for $399m, about SEK 3.3 billion
* Skanska divests school in Linkoping, Sweden, to Vacse for about SEK 200m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Accenture to manage Oracle Fusion applications for Skanska, drive greater operational efficiency
* Skanska invests NOK 360 million, about SEK 360 million, in residential development property in Oslo, Norway
* Skanska builds women and children's health building in delaware, usa, for usd 178m, about sek 1.5 billion Further company coverage: (Reporting by Mia Shanley)
* Skanska divests Skanska Installation to Assemblin for about 225 million Swedish crowns ($26 million)
July 22 Sweden's Skanska AB posted second-quarter operating earnings below market expectations on Friday and cautioned parts of the British construction sector could take a hit from Brexit, sending its shares lower.
* STOXX up off post-Brexit lows, but still down 7 pct in 2016
LONDON, July 22 European stock markets fell on Friday, weighed down by a drop in the shares of mining companies and a fall at Swedish construction company Skanska.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for SKBSY: the economy's impact on SKBSY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : MarketLine
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.