Schlumberger NV (SLB)
23 Feb 2017
* TGS-Nopec and Schlumberger today announced a new multi- and wide-azimuth (m-waz) multiclient reimaging program in highly prospective central U.S. Gulf of Mexico
* Schlumberger NV says CFO Simon Ayat 2016 total compensation was $6.55 million versus $6.65 million in 2015
BRIEF-Schlumberger NV says CEO Paal Kibsgaard's 2016 total compensation was $18.6 mln vs $18.3 mln in 2015
* CEO Paal Kibsgaard 2016 compensation $18.6 million versus $18.3 million in 2015 - SEC filing
Schlumberger NV said on Friday that it does not expect a "dramatic" short-term recovery in international markets, compared with North America where shale producers are already ramping up drilling activity.
* Shares fall 1.8 percent (Adds exec, analyst comments; updates shares)
* CEO says don't expect "a dramatic, short-term recovery" in international markets - conf call
* Says continue to experience payment delays from some customers - conf call
* Schlumberger NV - fourth-quarter earnings per share, excluding charges was $0.27
Jan 20 Schlumberger NV, the world's No.1 oilfield services provider, reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss than a year earlier, when it recorded more than $2 billion in restructuring and asset impairment charges.
Please click on the link below for Schlumberger NV's quarterly earnings press release: Source text: