Schlumberger NV (SLB.N)
23 Mar 2017
Canadian oilfield services provider Trican Well Service Ltd said on Wednesday it would buy smaller rival Canyon Services Group Inc in a C$637 million deal, as it seeks to strengthen pricing power amid a revival in shale drilling in North America.
MOSCOW, March 16 State-backed Russian Direct Investment Fund is potentially interested in acquiring a stake in Eurasia Drilling Company, the fund's head Kirill Dmitriev said on Thursday.
* Under agreement, co to sell intellectual property, substantially of Voraxial Separator patents, trademarks to Schlumberger
Oil services company Wood Group has agreed to buy rival Amec Foster Wheeler for 2.2 billion pounds ($2.7 billion), seeking rewards from the fast-growing U.S. shale energy sector.
* Annual savings of 110 million pound seen (Adds context, company comments)
* Wood Group agrees 564 pence/share deal for Amec Foster Wheeler
* TGS-Nopec and Schlumberger today announced a new multi- and wide-azimuth (m-waz) multiclient reimaging program in highly prospective central U.S. Gulf of Mexico
* Schlumberger NV says CFO Simon Ayat 2016 total compensation was $6.55 million versus $6.65 million in 2015
BRIEF-Schlumberger NV says CEO Paal Kibsgaard's 2016 total compensation was $18.6 mln vs $18.3 mln in 2015
* CEO Paal Kibsgaard 2016 compensation $18.6 million versus $18.3 million in 2015 - SEC filing
Schlumberger NV said on Friday that it does not expect a "dramatic" short-term recovery in international markets, compared with North America where shale producers are already ramping up drilling activity.