Solar Capital Ltd (SLRC.OQ)
8 Dec 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB-' to Solar Capital Ltd's (Solar) unsecured institutional debt issuance. Fitch does not expect there to be a material impact on the company's leverage levels as a result of the issuance, as proceeds will be used to repay borrowings on the secured credit facility, fund new portfolio investments and for general corporate purposes. That said, Fitch views the firm'
* Solar capital ltd. Issues $50 million of unsecured private notes
* Solar Capital Ltd announces quarter ended September 30, 2016 financial results; 1 pct NAV increase and $0.45 NII per share, excluding one-time credit facility amendment expenses; declares quarterly distribution of $0.40 per share for Q4, 2016
* Amendment to credit facility, among other things, extended maturity date of credit facility to September 30, 2021 - SEC filing
* On September 30, 2016, Co entered into loan and security agreement with Solar Capital Ltd. - SEC filing
* Says entered into a loan and security agreement with Solar Capital Ltd - SEC filing