Snc-Lavalin Group Inc (SNC.TO)
6 Dec 2016
* SNC-Lavalin awarded midstream natural gas project in the United States
Nov 3 Canada's SNC-Lavalin Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as the company aggressively cut costs.
* Fy2016 earnings per share view c$1.39, revenue view c$8.71 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 3 Canada's SNC-Lavalin Group Inc reported an 11 percent fall in quarterly revenue on Thursday due to weakness in its engineering and construction business.
* Lavalin awarded two-year contract extension by the government of Canada
* Lavalin - just established, and expects to be recording in q3, unfavorable cost and revenue reforecasts on two oil & gas projects in middle east
BRIEF-SNC-Lavalin signs an agreement in principle for a joint venture with China National Nuclear Corporation & Shanghai Electric Company
* Lavalin signs an agreement in principle for a joint venture with China National Nuclear Corporation & Shanghai Electric Company
OTTAWA, Sept 8 Canadian construction and engineering company SNC-Lavalin Group Inc, hit by a wide-ranging misconduct scandal in 2012, on Thursday said it had reached an agreement with authorities over illegal political donations.
* Awarded construction services contract for the Balama Graphite Project in Mozambique
MONTREAL Canada's SNC-Lavalin Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by strength in its core engineering and construction business and lower costs.