Snc-Lavalin Group Inc (SNC.TO)
21 Apr 2017
April 21 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Caisse de dépôt et placement du québec - $1.9-billion investment, in form of debt and equity, to support Snc-Lavalin's global expansion projects Source text - http://bit.ly/2oPiiYi Further company coverage:
BRIEF-BWXT awarded CA$55 mln contract for feeder supply in support of OPG’S Darlington refurbishment
* BWXT awarded ca$55 million contract for feeder supply in support of OPG’s Darlington refurbishment
* Snc-Lavalin awarded onshore and offshore telecommunications maintenance and support contract for Chevron Australia
* Arianne phosphate announces mou agreement with SNC-Lavalin and Cegertec to act as project management consultants
* Snc-Lavalin subsidiary reaches five-year collective agreements with Union
DUBAI, March 8 Oman’s Salalah Methanol Co has asked banks for a $720 million syndicated loan that the state-run petrochemical company would use for a new ammonia plant and refinancing purposes, banking sources said on Wednesday.
BUCHAREST, Jan 6 Romanian state-owned nuclear power producer Nuclearelectrica has shut down its first nuclear reactor on the river Danube earlier on Friday due to a technical glitch caused by a snowstorm, it said in a statement.
* SNC-Lavalin awarded midstream natural gas project in the United States
Nov 3 Canada's SNC-Lavalin Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as the company aggressively cut costs.