SanDisk Corp (SNDK.OQ)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$22,472.23|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||224.23|
TOKYO - Japanese conglomerate Toshiba Corp will maintain an annual investment of around 200 billion yen ($1.9 billion) into its chip business beyond the current business year, Chief Executive Hisao Tanaka said on Tuesday.
TOKYO, Sept 9 - Japanese conglomerate Toshiba Corp will maintain an annual investment of around 200 billion yen ($1.9 billion) into its chip business beyond the current business year, Chief Executive Hisao Tanaka said on Tuesday.
* Toshiba, SanDisk filed separate suits after alleged leak (Updates with background, attempt to reach Toshiba)
- SanDisk Corp gave a current-quarter revenue forecast that was below Wall Street's estimate, warning that it would be unable to the meet the booming demand for solid-state drives and memory chips, and its shares fell 9 percent in extended trading.
(Adds CFO, analyst comments, details from conference call, updates shares)
July 16 - Memory chipmaker SanDisk reported an 11 percent rise in second-quarter revenue as its growing focus on high-end solid-state drives helped offset volatile prices for memory chips.
- SanDisk Corp SNDK.O said on Monday it will buy Fusion-io Inc FIO.N for about $1.1 billion to bolster its fast-growing business of providing flash storage drives to companies.
June 16 - SanDisk Corp said on Monday it will buy Fusion-io Inc for about $1.1 billion to bolster its fast-growing business of providing flash storage drives to companies.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.16 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to late morning)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.08 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct (Updates to open, adds quote)
|SK Hynix Inc (000660.KS)||₩42,900.00||-1,200.00|
|Micron Technology, Inc. (MU.OQ)||$32.48||+0.50|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$35.17||+0.19|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,210,000.00||-16,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩980,000.00||-10,000.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥494||+4.00|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥1,940||-183.50|
|Transcend Information, Inc. (2451.TW)||NT$96.90||-0.20|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$101.79||+0.21|
|Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)||€23.58||+0.02|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (SNDK). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.