Soitec SA (SOIT.PA)
* Consolidated FY 2016 revenues came to 233.2 million euros ($262.96 million), a 35.9 pct increase (+ 21 pct at constant exchange rates)
* Successful completion of the rights issue of approximately 75.4 million euros ($85.62 million)
* Soitec announces withdrawal of Silicon Genesis' patent lawsuit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Announces launch of a rights issue, for an amount of approximately 75 million euros ($85.3 million)
* Received irrevocable indications of selling interests on 22,073,131 bonds convertible into and/or exchangeable for new or existing shares issued by company on 18 September 2013
* Reported on Wednesday the repurchase of 22,073,131 of the 2018 OCEANEs initially issued, i.e. a global amount of about 54,079,170.95 euros ($62.14 million)
* Proposed repurchase of the 2018 OCEANEs through a reverse bookbuilding
* Estimated FY 2015-2016 current operating income came to 12.4 million euros ($14.22 million), compared with a current operating loss of 31.8 million euros in previous financial year
* Announces the appointment of Rémy Pierre as group chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* For FY 15-16 Soitec foresees an EBITDA margin (EBITDA/revenues) of approximately 15 percent for electronics business
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Soitec SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider : GlobalData
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.