Sonova Holding AG (SONVF.PK)
* VA demand driven by rechargeable technology (Recasts to focus on German reaction to AudioNova acquisition, adds CEO, analyst comment)
ZURICH, May 16 Sonova's full-year profit after taxes rose 3 percent as increased costs for sales, marketing and other activities linked to the Swiss hearing aid maker's purchase of the AudioNova retail chain weighed on earnings growth.
* FY GROUP SALES OF CHF 2,395.7 - UP 15.3% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES AND 15.6% IN SWISS FRANCS
* u.s. Food and drug administration completes food additive review of arcadia biosciences’ sonova® 400 gla safflower oil for use in dog diets
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* Signs final agreement for purchase of Audionova retail business from Sonova Holding AG
* SMI blue-chip index composition faces biggest change in years
* Arcadia Biosciences obtains U.S. FDA GRAS status for SONOVA GLA Safflower Oil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: