Sopra Steria Group SA (SOPR.PA)
* Announces renewed and extended lease contract with Sopra Steria AS in Biskop Gunnerusgate 14 in Oslo
* Announces the appointment of Laurent Giovachini as deputy CEO
PARIS, June 25 - French bank Societe Generale said on Thursday it had sold a 7.04 percent stake in business consultants Sopra Steria for around 111 million euros.
* Announces the sale of 7.04 percent of Sopra Steria Group's share capital held through its 100 percent owned subsidiary Geninfo
PARIS, June 25 - French bank Societe Generale said on Thursday it was selling a 7 percent stake in business consultants Sopra Steria in a deal bankers estimated was worth 118 million euros ($132 million).
* Decides, further to the announcement made by Geninfo (Groupe Societe Generale ) of its intention to sell its 1.4 million Sopra Steria shares, to place an order for a maximum of 1.47 percent of Sopra Steria share capital for a price equal to Geninfo placement price
* Announces a comprehensive cloud services offer dedicated to Amazon web services
* Strengthens its commitment to conserving and providing access to clean water by acquiring 1,000 Water Benefit Certificates Source text: http://bit.ly/1FVnriI Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 revenue 872.0 million euros ($948.0 million) versus 358.4 million euros reported year ago, reflecting total growth of 143.3 percent
* The French defence ministry has selected Sopra and its subsidiary Sopra HR Software to design Source Solde, its military payroll system
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Sopra Steria Group SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.