Sopra Steria Group SA (SOPR.PA)
* Acando signs agreement with Sopra Steria concerning case management project for Norges arbets- och välfärdsförvaltning
* H1 revenue of 1.9 billion euros ($2.10 billion), representing total growth of 6.3 pct
* Etienne Du Vignaux joins Sopra Steria as chief financial officer
PARIS, June 1 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Acquires the 8.62% stake (1,793,625 shares) in Axway sold by Société Générale in a transaction worth 38.6 million euros or 21.5 euros per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 4 Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including D'Ieteren, NCC and Luxottica, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * NCC Group : Jefferies starts with buy rating * Elior Group : HSBC cuts to hold from buy * Bavarian Nordic : Cowen & Company starts with outperform rating * Luxottica Group : Raymond James raises to outperform rating * D'Ieteren SA : ING cu
* Reports Q1 2016 revenue: 913.2 million euros ($1.05 billion), representing organic growth of 3.3 pct