Software AG (SOWG.DE)
21 Jul 2017
* Sales see-saw, settle around flat (Releads on digital business licences, adds shares, analyst comment)
* CCO says had execution issues in UK in H1, digital licence sales fell 48 percent
* Shares indicated to open 2.8 percent higher after it hiked full-year profit guidance Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, July 18 Software AG hiked its full-year profit guidance as it reported second-quarter results that exceeded expectations thanks to demand for maintenance services at its digital business.
FRANKFURT, May 17 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.5 percent lower on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0651 GMT.
* Decided to change this share buy-back program by terminating it with effect of end of trading on Xetra on May 11, 2017
FRANKFURT, April 21 Germany's Software AG reported a smaller-than-expected decline in quarterly core profit and affirmed its guidance for the full year.
* Acquires Cumulocity and extends its Internet of Things technology leadership
* Says continues shareholder friendly policy by record dividend and share buy-back
BERLIN Bosch [ROBG.UL], the world's biggest maker of automotive components, will continue to develop its own visual technology regardless of Intel's $15 billion deal to buy Mobileye, an executive said on Wednesday.