Software AG (SOWG.DE)
24 Feb 2017
FRANKFURT/BERLIN, Jan 30 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent lower on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0716 GMT.
* CEO says considering both dividend hike and share buyback Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Shares down 1.9 pct at bottom of TecDAX (Adds CFO comment, shares, details)
FRANKFURT, Jan 26 Germany's Software AG reported a 2 percent drop in quarterly core profit, citing one-off effects, but forecast accelerating sales growth for its high-margin licenses and maintenance services.
FRANKFURT Germany's Software AG urged investors to look beyond its quarterly figures to the value of its strategic partnerships after its announcement of a drop in license revenue sent the software company's shares to a three-month low.
* Software AG is betting on key role in networking of industry
* CEO says preparing three additional strategic partnerships, will announce in coming months Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
FRANKFURT Software AG signed a major deal with German automotive supplier Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] at the start of the fourth quarter instead of the end of the third quarter as it had hoped, Chief Financial Officer Arnd Zinnhardt told Reuters on Friday.
* Reports 25 percent drop in third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) to 50.1 million euros ($56.1 million).
* Says confirms its FY 2016 outlook, which was raised after the first half of 2016