Software AG (SOWG.DE)
* Acquires Cumulocity and extends its Internet of Things technology leadership
* Says continues shareholder friendly policy by record dividend and share buy-back
BERLIN Bosch [ROBG.UL], the world's biggest maker of automotive components, will continue to develop its own visual technology regardless of Intel's $15 billion deal to buy Mobileye, an executive said on Wednesday.
BERLIN, March 15 Bosch, the world's biggest maker of automotive components, will continue to develop its own visual technology regardless of Intel's $15 billion deal to buy Mobileye, an executive said on Wednesday.
* Says to cancel 2,600,000 treasury shares and to buyback own shares in a value up to eur 100 million
FRANKFURT/BERLIN, Jan 30 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent lower on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0716 GMT.
* CEO says considering both dividend hike and share buyback Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Shares down 1.9 pct at bottom of TecDAX (Adds CFO comment, shares, details)
FRANKFURT, Jan 26 Germany's Software AG reported a 2 percent drop in quarterly core profit, citing one-off effects, but forecast accelerating sales growth for its high-margin licenses and maintenance services.
FRANKFURT Germany's Software AG urged investors to look beyond its quarterly figures to the value of its strategic partnerships after its announcement of a drop in license revenue sent the software company's shares to a three-month low.