Software AG (SOWG.DE)
FRANKFURT Germany's Software AG urged investors to look beyond its quarterly figures to the value of its strategic partnerships after its announcement of a drop in license revenue sent the software company's shares to a three-month low.
* Software AG is betting on key role in networking of industry
* CEO says preparing three additional strategic partnerships, will announce in coming months Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
FRANKFURT Software AG signed a major deal with German automotive supplier Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] at the start of the fourth quarter instead of the end of the third quarter as it had hoped, Chief Financial Officer Arnd Zinnhardt told Reuters on Friday.
* Reports 25 percent drop in third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) to 50.1 million euros ($56.1 million).
* Says confirms its FY 2016 outlook, which was raised after the first half of 2016
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Sept 8 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open unchanged on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0607 GMT.
* Software AG says its pipeline of large digital business deals is bulging, justifying its move to raise its full-year margin guidance
* Says full-year operating profit margin expected to reach 30.5-31.5 percent versus previous 30-31 percent guidance published in January Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: