Sports Direct International PLC (SPD.L)
26 May 2017
LONDON, May 4 The only female director of Sports Direct has quit, dealing another blow to the British sportswear retailer's corporate governance.
April 21 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* Analysts say deal unwelcome distraction from core market (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
LONDON British retailer Sports Direct has entered the United States market by buying 50 stores trading as Bob's Stores and Eastern Mountain Sports for $101 million, it said on Friday.
LONDON, April 21 British retailer Sports Direct has entered the United States market by buying 50 stores trading as Bob's Stores and Eastern Mountain Sports for $101 million, it said on Friday.
* Sports Direct International Plc reports 7.9 percent stake in Finish Line Inc as of april 6 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2pehjlu Further company coverage:
* Completed process of electing a workers' representative who will attend meetings of company's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London newsroom)
LONDON, April 4 Sports Direct's appointment of a law firm with close links to the retailer for a governance review is an issue for shareholder Legal & General Investment Management, LGIM said in its annual report on corporate governance on Tuesday.
* Completed sale of its rights to Dunlop brand of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd for $137.5 mln Source text for Eikon: For a past story on the sale, click on: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* A number of recent press reports have incorrectly stated that Sports Direct has acquired Agent Provocateur