Staples Inc (SPLS.OQ)
7 Dec 2016
Office supplies retailer Staples Inc said it would sell a controlling stake in its European business to private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP for 50 million euros ($53.65 million) to focus on its North American operations.
BRIEF-Drone Delivery Canada to team up with Staples for development of drone delivery logistics platform
* Co & Staples will team up to explore feasibility of developing, implementing, & commercializing drone delivery logistics platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* New credit agreement provides for a maximum borrowing of $1.0 billion in U.S. dollars and alternative currencies - SEC filing
BRIEF-Staples says as Q3 ens the company still in the process of evaluating a potential sale of its European Operations
* Staples - As of end of Q3, the company was still in the process of evaluating a potential sale of its European Operations - SEC filing
* Staples Inc says total company sales for Q3 of 2016 were $5.4 billion, a decrease of four percent compared to Q3 of 2015
* Implements new student loan repayment plan for sales associates and high performers
* Appointment of Shira Goodman as its president and chief executive officer and as a member of its board, effective immediately
Sept 13 Staples Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Office Depot Inc said on Monday Chief Executive Roland Smith would retire, three months after the second-largest U.S. office supplies retailer and bigger rival Staples Inc abandoned their planned merger.
Aug 22 Office Depot Inc said on Monday Chief Executive Roland Smith would retire, three months after the second-largest U.S. office supplies retailer and bigger rival Staples Inc abandoned their planned merger.
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$70.60||+0.74|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$111.03||+1.08|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$153.85||+2.84|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$770.42||+5.70|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$76.97||+0.20|
|Tesco PLC (TSCO.L)||213.30p||+2.75|
|FedEx Corporation (FDX.N)||$196.52||+3.19|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$48.52||+1.59|