Saipem SpA (SPMIr.MI)
19 Jun 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€8,201.57|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||441.41|
* Saipem market value hit by profit warnings, graft probe
MILAN/LONDON, July 25 - The new management of Italy's Eni plans to press on with the sale of a controlling stake in oil services subsidiary Saipem so it can focus on the more lucrative business of finding oil and gas, sources said.
ROME, May 30 - Costa Cruises has chosen a consortium including oil service company Saipem to scrap the hulk of the Costa Concordia cruise liner which capsized off the Tuscany coast in 2012, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* CEO reiterates 2014 will be transition year (adds CEO and analyst comment, shares)
MILAN, April 16 - An Italian court has ruled that Pietro Varone, former chief of oil service firm Saipem's engineering business, was improperly dismissed in connection with corruption allegations in Algeria, according to a court document seen by Reuters.
* Sets back work in Brazil's No. 2 oilfield by about a month
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* Drilling segment valued at around 4.5 bln euros -analyst
* South Stream secured deals on pipes (Changes headline, releads, adds detail)
MILAN, Feb 12 - U.S.-based investment fund Dodge & Cox has a 5 percent stake in Italian oil services group Saipem , according to filings by market watchdog Consob.