Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN.N)
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.57 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Superior Energy Services announces second quarter 2016 results
July 19 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Michaels Companies, Tesoro and Star Bulk Carriers, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Hyatt Hotels Corp : Stifel cuts to hold from buy * Yahoo! Inc : Pivotal Research cuts to hold from buy * Chipotle Mexican Grill : CLSA raises to outperform from underperform * Schlumberger : SocGen raises to buy from hold
* On July 13, 2016, entered first amendment to fourth amended and restated credit agreement and security agreement
May 3 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including On Deck Capital and Ceva, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * International Paper Co : Jefferies cuts to hold from buy * Republic Services Inc : Barclays raises to overweight from equal weight * SBA Communications Corp : JP Morgan cuts to neutral from overweight * Bill Barrett Corp : Deutsche Bank cuts to hold f
* Q1 adjusted loss per share $0.49 from continuing operations excluding items
* Annual director fees also reduced 15 pct (Adds details on executive and board compensation pay cut)
* Executive officers of superior energy services to take a voluntary 15% base salary reduction effective as of April 1, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Board of directors has approved elimination of company's quarterly dividend
March 31 Oilfield services provider Superior Energy Services Inc said it approved the elimination of its quarterly dividend as it looks to shore up its finances amid a prolonged oil price slump that has severely reduced spending by oil producers.
|Schlumberger Limited. (SLB.N)||$80.60||-0.11|
|Halliburton Company (HAL.N)||$43.24||+0.70|
|Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI.N)||$44.78||+1.07|
|National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV.N)||$31.86||+0.59|
|Cameron International Corporation (CAM)||€1.34||--|
|Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR.N)||$9.44||+0.21|
|FMC Technologies, Inc. (FTI.N)||$25.37||+0.13|
|Oil States International, Inc. (OIS.N)||$29.05||+0.19|
|Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP.N)||$64.23||+1.31|
|Oceaneering International (OII.N)||$27.75||+0.55|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (SPN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for SPN: the economy's impact on SPN's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.