Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR.N)
2 Dec 2016
* Raises 2016 profit forecast to $4.50-$4.65/shr from $4.30-$4.50
* Spirit Aerosystems Holdings reports third quarter 2016 financial results; raises full-year guidance on revenue, eps, and cash; completed existing repurchase program and announces new $600 million repurchase program; initiates quarterly dividend
Nov 1 Aircraft parts maker Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc reported a 7.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, helped by higher deliveries to Airbus Group SE, its second-biggest customers.
* Darsana Capital Partners LP reports 5.4 pct passive stake in Spirit Aerosystems Holdings as of September 16, 2016 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2deWBfh) Further company coverage:
Aircraft parts supplier Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc reported a 7.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by higher deliveries of planes.
NEW YORK Aircraft parts supplier Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it had signed a key supply deal with Europe's Airbus , sending Spirit shares up as much as 8 percent.
NEW YORK, Aug 3 Aircraft parts supplier Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it had signed a key supply deal with Europe's Airbus, sending Spirit shares up as much as 8 percent.
* Extends Airbus agreement for A350 XWB planes to 800 ship-sets
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
SEATTLE Employees laid off by Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc in 2013 filed a lawsuit on Monday accusing the aircraft parts supplier of singling them out by age and disability.
|Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (7011.T)||¥524||+3.00|
|Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd (7270.T)||¥4,682||-20.00|
|Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd (7012.T)||¥369||-1.00|
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$152.25||-0.14|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$108.22||+0.74|
|Airbus Group SE (AIR.PA)||€58.99||-1.06|
|Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA)||R$ 17.00||+0.08|
|Embraer SA (EMBR4.SA)||--||--|
|GKN plc (GKN.L)||303.10p||-3.10|
|Triumph Group Inc (TGI.N)||$27.05||-0.65|