SunPower Corp (SPWR.OQ)
13 Jan 2017
* Duke energy renewables acquires three california solar projects from sunpower
The freefall in solar panel prices would likely stop next year and the industry would improve in the latter half of 2017, the chief executive of SunPower Corp , the No. 2 U.S. solar panel maker, said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Sunpower says experiencing lower than anticipated growth in U.S. residential market - conf call
* Sunpower Corp says experiencing lower than anticipated growth in the U.S. residential market - Conf call
SunPower Corp , the No. 2 U.S. solar panel maker, reported smaller-than-expected quarterly revenue, and the company said it would boost efforts to rein in costs to help counter challenging pricing in 2017.
* Q3 rev of $729.3 mln vs est. of $801.7 mln (Adds details, shares; conference call comments)
* Howard Wenger, president of business units, will be leaving company during next six months
* SunPower Corp - target 2017 capital expenditures of approximately $100 million, a reduction of more than 50 percent compared to 2016
Nov 9 SunPower Corp, the No. 2 U.S. solar panel maker, reported a smaller quarterly loss, and the company said it would initiate cost-cutting programs.
PARIS France's Total battled lower refining margins to beat third-quarter profit expectations on Friday helped by cost cuts, output from new projects and a strong contribution from its renewable energy ventures. | Video
Elon Musk's SolarCity has been accused of intellectual property theft by Cogenra Solar Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of SunPower Corporation, and Khosla Ventures.
|Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)||¥2,560||+10.50|
|Panasonic Corporation (6752.T)||¥1,206||-9.00|
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥298||-11.00|
|Kyocera Corp (6971.T)||¥5,737||-63.00|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$116.38||+0.22|
|NextEra Energy Inc (NEE.N)||$119.05||-0.45|
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$2.79||+0.03|
|JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (JASO.OQ)||$4.90||+0.04|
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$101.77||-0.07|
|NRG Energy Inc (NRG.N)||$14.60||+0.22|