Snam SpA (SRG.MI)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€15,271.48|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,381.64|
* Italgas accounts for about 25 pct of Snam operating profit
MILAN - Italy's Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) said on Thursday it was in advanced talks to sell a 35 percent stake in energy grid holding company CDP Reti to China's State Grid Corp in a deal that could be worth some two billion euros.
* CDP Reti disposal part of a privatisation drive (Adds minister's quote, analyst comment, details)
GENOA, Italy, May 8 - Italy's Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) is confident it will be able to sell by the summer a minority stake in its energy grid unit CDP Reti, a move that analysts say could fetch the state-backed lender up to 3 billion euros ($4.18 billion).
* EU seeking to diversify gas sources after Ukraine (Recasts lead, adds comment from analysts, executives)
* Fluxys and Snam sign MOU to combine their International assets in Europe
* To offer dividend of 0.25 euros/share 2014-15 (Recasts lead, adds analyst comment, shares)
* Snam 2013 net profit rises 17.7 pct, dividend yield 6.2 pct (Recasts lead, adds CEO comments, background)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Snam - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Snam SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.