Snam SpA (SRG.MI)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€12,295.64|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,381.64|
* Strong demand for Italian assets - UniCredit (Recasts lead, adds banker comment, shares)
* Sale is Europe's No. 4 accelerated book build this year
* Stake worth around 1.5 bln euros at market prices * Eni to give details on sale on Thursday * Eni will hold 8.5 pct of Snam via convertible bond MILAN, May 8 - Italy's Eni will sell an 11.7 percent stake in Snam, worth around 1.5 billion euros ($1.98 billion) at market prices, as it makes good on a pledge to exit the gas transport company. Eni said on Wednesday at the end of the sale it would own a 8.54 percent stake in Snam linked to a 1.25 billion euro convertibl
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 258.8bp
MILAN, March 14 - Italian oil and gas group ENI expects to raise more than 10 billion euros ($12.9 billion) from the disposal of assets including stakes in Snam and Galp, according to slides from an analyst presentation.
* To invest 6.9 bln euros to 2016 vs 6.7 bln previous plan
MILAN, March 9 - Gas flows from Libya into Italy were gradually resuming on Saturday after being halted for about a week following armed skirmishes, a spokesman for Italian gas grid operator Snam said.
* 3-4 days needed to assess security, prepare for restart (Adds Eni saying some gas production restarted)
PARIS, Feb 5 - French oil major Total said it picked a consortium led by Italian gas transport group Snam for exclusive talks on the sale of its TIGF gas network business.
PARIS, Feb 5 - French oil major Total said it has selected a consortium led by Italian gas transport group Snam for exclusive talks on the sale of its TIGF gas network business.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Snam - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Snam SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.