Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (STEL.SI)
18 Aug 2017
* Subsidiary, Singtel Optus priced a$400 million 5 year fixed-rate notes which will be issued on 23 august 2017
* Unit increased share capital from S$2.25 billion to S$2.97 billion via allotment,issue of 724 million ordinary shares at s$1 per share to singtel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Singtel CEO says continues to look for M&A opportunities in digital space and cybersecurity
SINGAPORE, Aug 11 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd on Friday reported a 5.6 percent drop in first-quarter net profit, hurt by exceptional items and lower contributions from India's Bharti Airtel Ltd, one of its regional associates.
* FY 2018 group free cash flow (excluding spectrum payments and dividends from associates) to be about S$1.8 billion
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, August 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Singapore Telecommunications Limited's (Singtel) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs), as well as its senior unsecured rating, at 'A+'. The agency has also affirmed at 'A' the Long-Term Foreign-Currency IDR and senior unsecured rating of Singtel's wholly owned subsidiary, Singtel Optus Pty Limited (Optus). The Outlook on the IDRs is Stable. KEY RATING
* Unit increased share capital from S$804.4 mln to S$1.06 billion via allotment and issue of 251.4 mln ordinary shares to Singtel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Singapore Telecommunications says unit increased its share capital via issue of 782.5 mln ordinary shares at s$1 per share
* Unit increased its share capital from s$39 million to s$821.5 million via issue of 782.5 million ordinary shares at s$1 per share to singtel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Sources say Cromwell Property aims to launch REIT IPO (Updates market movement, adds Cromwell, other details)
SINGAPORE, July 19 Units of NetLink NBN Trust , the broadband unit of Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel), debuted on Wednesday at S$0.815, slightly above the offer price, in Singapore's biggest initial public offering in four years.