STMicroelectronics NV (STM.N)
17 Apr 2015
* STMicroelectronics and iPanel cooperate on solutions for digital migration in China
* Said on Tuesday its Supervisory Board has approved the Managing Board proposal to the 2015 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Shareholders to declare this year a cash dividend of $0.40 per outstanding share of the company's common stock
BARCELONA - STMicroelectronics said on Tuesday it expected a second year of growth in its wireless business in 2015, following years of losses, a resurgence that eventually could help Europe's largest semiconductor maker hit overall profit margin improvement goals.
BARCELONA, March 3 - STMicroelectronics said on Tuesday it expected a second year of growth in its wireless business in 2015, following years of losses, a resurgence that eventually could help Europe's largest semiconductor maker hit overall profit margin improvement goals.
* AMS and STMicroelectronics join to launch breakthrough solution for secure NFC mobile payments and transactions
* STMicroelectronics NV decided to distribute cash dividend of $0.1 per share
* $2 bln quarterly revenue target may take longer to hit - CEO
FRANKFURT/PARIS, Jan 28 - Europe's largest semiconductor maker, STMicroelectronics, on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter results in line with expectations and said it expected to return to revenue growth in 2015, thanks in part to the benefit of a weaker euro.
* CFO says it may take a few quarters for benefit of weaker euro to show in results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Shares seen opening down 2-3 percent. Traders cite Bloomberg article quoting CEO as saying profit target may take longer to reach. Weblink: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-20/stmicro-may-delay-profit-target-on-weaker-market-ceo.html Further company coverage: (Reporting By Francesco Canepa)
|Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI.OQ)||$63.42||-0.69|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.OQ)||$43.59||-0.99|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|SK Hynix Inc (000660.KS)||₩44,550.00||+50.00|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$160.67||-2.46|
|Infineon Technologies AG (IFXGn.DE)||€11.23||-0.33|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$32.47||-0.40|
|International Rectifier Corporation (IRF.N)||--||--|
|Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (FSL.N)||$40.44||-0.69|
|Linear Technology Corporation (LLTC.OQ)||$46.17||-0.47|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
STMicroelectronics NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Trading Report for (STM). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
"The Economy Matters" Report for STM: the economy's impact on STM's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.