Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||CHF3,693.40|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||15.68|
* CFO expects an EBIT margin for 2014 between 20 and 21 percent Further company coverage:
* Q3 sales rise 7.3 pct to 164.3 mln Sfr vs 158 mln f'cast
* Shares in Straumann rise 2.7 pct after raises full-year guidance; third-quarter sales beat Further company coverage:
* CEO says pleased with developments in Oct; no signs growth momentum coming to an end
ZURICH, Oct 23 - Straumann Holding AG, the world's largest maker of dental implants, raised its full-year sales and profit outlook on Thursday as third-quarter revenue beat expectations, helped by strong growth in the United States, China and Japan.
* H1 net profit 69 mln Sfr vs 65 mln Sfr forecast (Adds CEO comments, shares, background)
ZURICH, Aug 26 - Straumann, the world's largest maker of dental implants, confirmed its full-year guidance on Tuesday as a new marketing push and pricing strategy helped underlying sales grow 4.6 percent in the first half.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.