Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)
26 May 2017
ZURICH Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC Private Limited has sold its roughly 3.4 percent stake in Straumann , the Swiss dental implant maker said on Wednesday.
ZURICH, May 11 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 9,106 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Rodo medical - co, straumann announced that straumann has increased its stake in rodo medical from 12% to 30%, for an undisclosed sum
ZURICH, April 27 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent easier at 8,823 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Q1 group revenue climbs 20 percent in Swiss Francs to CHF 266 million ($267.82 million)
BRIEF-Straumann signs two distribution agreements to supply 3Shape scanners and Rapid Shape 3D printers
* Has signed two distribution agreements to supply 3shape dental scanner solutions and rapid shape 3D-printers to dental practices and laboratories around world Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, Feb 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,527 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Announced today that it will no longer pursue its plans to invest in or partner with South Korean dental implant company MegaGen Implant Co., Ltd.
* Thinks non-premium growth will outpefrom premium growth in 2017; sees non-premium growth >5 percent - conference call
ZURICH, Feb 16 Straumann Chief Executive Marco Gadola is on the hunt for a 3D printing partner, saying on Thursday it is likely that the Swiss dental implant maker will reach distribution agreement over the next 12 months that includes a possible ownership stake.