Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)
24 Feb 2017
* Thinks non-premium growth will outpefrom premium growth in 2017; sees non-premium growth >5 percent - conference call
ZURICH, Feb 16 Straumann Chief Executive Marco Gadola is on the hunt for a 3D printing partner, saying on Thursday it is likely that the Swiss dental implant maker will reach distribution agreement over the next 12 months that includes a possible ownership stake.
* Full-Year revenue climbs 15% in Swiss francs to 918 million Swiss francs ($914.98 million)
ZURICH, Nov 23 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 7,755 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* Straumann and maxon motor announce partnership to produce dental implant components by ceramic injection moulding (CIM)
ZURICH, Oct 27 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3 percent lower at 7,869 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Group announced today that it has acquired a 30% stake in V2R Biomedical, a small, privately-owned company in Montreal that specializes in prosthetically-driven guided-surgery solutions
* Q3 revenue rises 13% (organic1) driven by double-digit increases across all businesses
* Straumann purchases approx. 530,000 own shares from GIC for 200 million Swiss francs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Aug 30 Gic Private Limited Says Will Keep Around 4.5 Pct Of Straumann Shares After Completing Sale, Subject To A 60