Straight Path Communications Inc (STRP.A)
21 Feb 2017
* Straight Path Communications secures $17.5 million from investors led by clutterbuck capital management
* It has filed a shelf registration statement on form S-3 with United States Securities and Exchange Commission
BRIEF-Straight Path Communications files for offering of up to 1.25 mln shares of Class B common stock
* Files for public offering of up to maximum of 1.25 million shares of Class B common stock - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Straight Path Communications Inc said on Thursday it would pay $15 million to settle a federal probe of claims that the wireless spectrum owner had submitted false data to renew airwave licenses, sparking a 30 percent rally in its stock.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 12 Straight Path Communications Inc said on Thursday it would pay $15 million to settle a federal probe of claims that the wireless spectrum owner had submitted false data to renew airwave licenses, sparking a 30 percent rally in its stock.
* Straight Path settles with the FCC, now set to move forward with review of strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 12 Straight Path Communications Inc, a holder of licenses to wireless spectrum, said it has settled with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, resolving an investigation into the company.
* Straight Path Communications reports results for fourth quarter and year end fiscal 2016
* Karen Singer reports 5 pct passive stake in Straight Path Communications Inc as of Aug. 22, 2016 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2bo0ED8) Further company coverage: