Ansaldo STS SpA (STS.MI)
31 Aug 2016
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* Unit Ansaldo STS France selected for renovation of signaling system of Bruxelles subway
* H1 revenue 602.7 million euros ($662.31 million) versus 632.4 million euros a year ago
* Filed request with Genoa court to overrule decree which appointed Alessandro Barca as company's legal representative
* Filed with president of Court of Genoa petition to overrule decree dated 14 - 15 July 2016 by which Alessandro Barca was appointed special attorney Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Wins signaling contract in Malaysia worth 37 million euros ($40.93 million) from Klang Valley Double Track (KVDT) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9041 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Wins $ 42 million contract with Long Island Rail Road for design and construction of a new signaling system using computer-based train control
* Ansaldo STS and Hitachi as members of the ARH consortium have signed a turnkey contract with New Taipei City Government Department of Rapid Transit System (NTCG DORTS)
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday.
* Updates on dispute between joint venture Ansaldo STS - Selex ES and Zarubezhstroytechnology (ZST) about contract for Sirth-Benghazi line in Libya Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Ansaldo Sts - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider : Wright Reports
Ansaldo STS SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.