Ansaldo STS SpA (STS.MI)
* Appoints new board: majority shareholder Hitachi Rail appointed 6 board members while minority shareholder Elliott appointed 3 members of board
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* Q1 net profit 19.7 million euros ($22.47 million) versus 17.7 million euros a year ago
* UBS has lowered on April 18 its stake in Italian rail signalling company Ansaldo STS to 6.24 percent from 6.88 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Reported on Monday Q1 revenue of 291.2 million euros ($329.75 million) versus 284.6 million euros year ago
ROME, April 7 U.S investment fund Elliott said on Thursday it had asked an Italian court to raise the offer price of a past takeover bid on rail signalling company Ansaldo STS to 15 euros ($17.08) per share from 9.68 euros.
ROME, April 7 U.S investment fund Elliott said on Thursday it has asked an Italian court to raise the offer price to 15 euros per share in a takeover bid on minority shareholders in Italian rail signalling company Ansaldo STS .
* Hitachi held 50.77 percent of the rail signalling company as of March 23 - regulatory filing (Reporting by Milan Newsroom)
MILAN Hitachi has bought further shares in Ansaldo STS securing a total of just over 50 percent in the company, a source close to the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
MILAN, March 24 Hitachi has bought further shares in Ansaldo STS securing a total of just over 50 percent in the company, a source close to the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Ansaldo Sts - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Ansaldo STS SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.