State Street Corp (STT.N)
21 Apr 2017
* State Street Global Advisors says received a payment as authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Weatherford International Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BOSTON A high-stakes shareholder vote at Wells Fargo & Co next week will determine whether the bank has done enough to retain investor confidence after its phony-account scandal, and whether a leading proxy adviser wields enough clout to help oust most of its board.
* CEO Joseph L. Hooley's 2016 total compensation was $14.7 million versus $11.3 million in 2015 – sec filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2oFJ6M0] Further company coverage:
April 3 State Street Global Advisors, the asset management arm of State Street Corp, appointed Andrew Benton as head of its UK institutional business.
* DST to acquire remaining interest in joint ventures, BFDS and IFDS U.K., from State Street
* State street appoints john lehner to head of investment manager services business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BOSTON FTSE Russell will consult with big investors on whether to include companies like Snap Inc in its widely followed stock indexes even if their shares lack voting rights, an executive said.
By Ross Kerber BOSTON, March 8 FTSE Russell will consult with big investors on whether to include companies like Snap Inc in its widely followed stock indexes even if their shares lack voting rights, an executive said. The issue will be studied at meetings with asset managers and other clients this month, Joti Rana, Americas head of governance and policy for FTSE Russell, said in an interview on Tuesday. FTSE Russell offers popular indexes like Britain's blue-c
BOSTON, March 1 State Street Corp., one of the world's biggest players in the business of restructuring investment portfolios, is shutting its transition management operations in London and Hong Kong and eliminating 20 jobs.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.38per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: