State Street Corp (STT.N)
* State Street Corp files for offering of fixed-to-floating rate notes, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2q2kRHo) Further company coverage:
May 8 State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), the asset management arm of State Street Corp, named Dave Ireland global head of defined contribution.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 28 (Fitch) State Street Corporation's (STT) first quarter 2017 (1Q17) net income was $502 million down 15.3% from the sequential quarter which included a $248 million tax benefit, but up 36.4% from the year-ago quarter, according to Fitch Ratings. The year-over-year increase was due to higher management fees as a result of the July 2016 closing of the acquisition of GE's Asset Management (GEAM) business as well as market
* State street reports first-quarter 2017 gaap-basis eps of $1.15, and roe of 9.9%, as both increased compared to the first-quarter of 2016
* State Street Global Advisors says received a payment as authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Weatherford International Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BOSTON A high-stakes shareholder vote at Wells Fargo & Co next week will determine whether the bank has done enough to retain investor confidence after its phony-account scandal, and whether a leading proxy adviser wields enough clout to help oust most of its board.
* CEO Joseph L. Hooley's 2016 total compensation was $14.7 million versus $11.3 million in 2015 – sec filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2oFJ6M0] Further company coverage:
April 3 State Street Global Advisors, the asset management arm of State Street Corp, appointed Andrew Benton as head of its UK institutional business.
* DST to acquire remaining interest in joint ventures, BFDS and IFDS U.K., from State Street
* State street appoints john lehner to head of investment manager services business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: