Seagate Technology PLC (STX.OQ)
* On Feb 3, 2017, Seagate HDD Cayman $750 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.250% Senior Notes due 2022 - SEC filing
* Seagate Technology announces pricing of $1.25 billion of senior unsecured notes offering Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2jSgGup) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has rated Seagate Technology Plc's (Seagate) $1.25 billion senior notes offering 'BBB-'. The Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is 'BBB-' and the Rating Outlook remains Negative. A full list of current ratings follows at the end of this release. Fitch expects the company will use net proceeds from the senior notes offering for general corporate purposes, including to pre-fund the repaymen
* Seagate Technology announces offering of senior unsecured notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Announces offering of senior unsecured notes in private placement Source text: http://bit.ly/2jPX75Y Further company coverage:
* Seagate technology - expects a u.s. Dollar-Denominated offering of notes in a private placement after planned meeting with investors on or about jan 30 Source text:(http://bit.ly/2kAQ7aX) Further company coverage:
Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc forecast current-quarter revenue above estimates, buoyed by strong demand for its cloud-based storage products.
Jan 24 Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc forecast current-quarter revenue above estimates, buoyed by strong demand for its cloud-based storage products.
* Seagate technology reports fiscal second quarter 2017 financial results
Jan 24 Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc reported a 3.1 percent drop in quarterly revenue, hurt by a fall in prices and slowing demand.
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥288||--|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,385,000.00||--|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,881,000.00||--|
|Western Digital Corp (WDC.OQ)||$93.67||+1.82|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥840||--|
|Lacie SA (ELED.PA)||--||--|
|Micron Technology, Inc. (MU.OQ)||$32.24||+0.58|
|SanDisk Corporation (SNDK.OQ)||--||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$34.20||+0.55|