Constellation Brands Inc (STZb.N)
20 Jul 2016
* Says it now expects will record pre-tax charge of about $38-$42 million during 13 weeks ended June 26, 2016 related to sale of South Korean business
* Board of directors increased size of board from 10 to 11 members
* Says updates fiscal 2017 reported basis EPS outlook to $5.98 - $6.28
Constellation Brands Inc reported a bigger-than-expected 15 percent jump in quarterly net sales, helped by higher demand for its Corona and Modelo beers during the Memorial Day weekend.
June 30 Constellation Brands Inc reported a bigger-than-expected 15 percent jump in quarterly net sales, helped by higher demand for its Corona and Modelo beers during the Memorial Day weekend.
June 30 Constellation Brands Inc reported a 15 percent jump in quarterly net sales, helped by higher demand for its Corona and Modelo beer brands during the Memorial Day weekend, the second largest beer sales period in the United States.
June 3 Constellation Brands Inc is seeking a valuation of about C$1 billion ($772.02 million) for a possible initial public offering of its Canadian wine business this year, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
* CEO Robert Sands' 2016 total compensation was $9.3 million versus $8.6 million in 2015- SEC filing
* Bloomin' brands announces 2016 first quarter adjusted diluted eps of $0.47 and diluted eps of $0.29;
Constellation Brands Inc said on Wednesday it was considering taking a part of its Canadian wine business public and reported better-than-expected quarterly net sales, helped by strong demand for its premium Corona and Modelo beers.
|Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (ABI.BR)||€110.15||-2.95|
|Heineken N.V. (HEIN.AS)||€84.12||+0.32|
|Diageo plc (DGE.L)||2,153.00p||+15.00|
|Pernod Ricard SA (PERP.PA)||€101.25||+0.20|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFb.N)||$96.60||-1.57|
|Brown-Forman Corporation (BFa.N)||$104.09||-1.30|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM.N)||--||--|
|Beam Suntory Inc (BEAM_pa.N)||--||--|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd (TWE.AX)||$9.83||-0.03|
|Andrew Peller Ltd. (ADWa.TO)||$27.65||--|