Subsea 7 SA (SUBCY.PK)
18 Aug 2017
LONDON Supportive crude prices and strong results from energy firms and auto companies helped European shares rise on Wednesday.
LONDON, July 26 Supportive crude prices and strong results from energy firms Subsea 7 and Tullow Oil helped European shares inch higher on Wednesday, while banks weighed on index-level gains as investors awaited a Fed policy decision and UK GDP figures.
MILAN After a choppy day, European shares sealed their worst month and first quarterly loss in a year as worries over signs of tightening monetary conditions soured the mood.
* Zodiac drops on doubts over Safran takeover (Adds closing prices, details)
* Zodiac drops on doubts over Safran takeover (Adds details after ECB meeting, updates prices)
LONDON, April 27 European shares retreated from 20-month highs on Thursday with financials and commodity-related stocks the main drag on the benchmark index.
* Subsea 7 announced today award of a large contract by BP as part of deepwater Mad Dog 2 development, located approximately 190 miles south of new Orleans
* Disappointments from Capita, Travis Perkins weigh (Adds quotes and detail, updates prices at close)
* Eyes on Luxottica's drop after lukewarm results (Updates)
LONDON, March 2 European shares steadied early on Thursday, pausing after a strong rally in the previous session, with strong earnings updates driving shares in Melrose Industries and Subsea 7.