Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
* Sun Pharma announces U.S. FDA filing acceptance of Biologics License Application (bla) for tildrakizumab Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says US FDA filing acceptance of biologics license application (BLA) for Tildrakizumab
* Says validation of regulatory filing of tildrakizumab with the european medicines agency (EMA) by Almirall.
* Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Canada) entered into deal to acquire all issued and outstanding shares of Thallion Pharma
MUMBAI India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries said U.S. regulators plan to lift a ban on its Mohali plant in northern India, paving the way for a resumption of exports to the company's biggest market after four years.
* Mohali was one of the plants Sun gained through Ranbaxy deal
MUMBAI, March 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd said on Tuesday that U.S. regulators plan to lift a ban on its Mohali plant in northern India, allowing the company to restart supplies from there after four years.
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries says USFDA will lift import alert on Mohali manufacturing facility
* Says USFDA will lift the import alert imposed on the Mohali (Punjab) manufacturing facility
March 2 Indian shares retreated from near two-year highs to end lower on Thursday as investors booked profit in pharmaceutical and realty stocks such as Sun Pharmaceutical Industries and DLF Ltd.
* Sun Pharmaceutical Industries clarifies on news item "UK regulator approves Sun Pharma generic drug of Tobramycin"