Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
17 Feb 2017
* Sun Pharmaceutical Industries clarifies on news item "UK regulator approves Sun Pharma generic drug of Tobramycin"
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_02152017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Power Minister Piyush Goyal and Mines Secretary Balvinder Kumar at national conclave on mines and minerals 2017 in New Delhi. 11:30 am: India Ratings briefs media on macroeconomic
MUMBAI Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, India's largest drugmaker, reported its first fall in quarterly profits in a year on Tuesday, as pricing issues and supply constraints affected sales in the United States, its largest market.
* Q3 U.S. sales up 4 pct, India sales up 5 pct (Adds CEO's comments made in conference call with analysts)
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries exec says co expects to be able to address Halol issues over next few qtrs
* Exec says expects to be able to address Halol issues over the next few quarters
MUMBAI, Feb 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's third-quarter profit fell below analysts' estimates due to slower sales in the United States, its largest market.
* Says Q3 india sales at inr 19.69 billion, up by 5% over q3 last year
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 79.13 billion rupees
WASHINGTON Two years after high generic drug prices became a public controversy, legal cases are starting to land.
MUMBAI The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has again raised concerns about the quality control process at Indian drugmaker Sun Pharmceutical Industries' Halol factory, an inspection report obtained by Reuters shows.