Sulzer AG (SUN.S)
* Says Ensival Moret, whose main manufacturing facilities are based in France and Belgium, achieved sales of EUR 115 million (chf 123 million) in 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
ZURICH, Nov 1 Switzerland may make it tougher for offenders to buy their way to freedom by revising a 2007 law that once helped Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg settle allegations that he broke stock market disclosure rules.
ZURICH Switzerland may make it tougher for offenders to buy their way to freedom by revising a 2007 law that once helped Russian billionaire Victor Vekselberg settle allegations that he broke stock market disclosure rules.
* Expects order intake in Q4 to rebound versus Q3 - conf call
* 9-month incoming orders 2.07 billion Swiss francs ($2.09 billion)versus 2.27 billion francs year ago
* Takeover Board deciced: it is concluded refinancing does not trigger an obligation to submit an offer of a group of companies (Natixis S.A., Credit Suisse AG, J.P. Morgan Securities Plc, ING Bank N.V., Deutsche Bank (Switzerland) Ltd., Sberbank and/or their beneficial owners respectively as well as Tiwel Holding AG and/or its beneficial owners respectively) that submitted the application with regards to Sulzer AG Source text - http://bit.ly/2dgLuSm Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroo
* Sulzer Mixpac gains court order involving dental mixing tips Source text - http://bit.ly/2dmIC4Q Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Sulzer completes acquisition of Geka Source text - http://bit.ly/2bydixD Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Has been awarded a contract for delivery of main feedwater pumps and start-up feedwater pumps
* Sulzer wins contract with French Electricite De France SA (EDF) for the delivery of 28 pumping units