Savills PLC (SVS.L)
31 Jul 2015
July 20 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
July 20 - Property investment manager Savills Investment Management appointed Will Johnson and Ataru Hayashi as associate directors in its Japan investment team.
* Said on Tuesday that it signed strategic partnership with Savills, a global real estate service provider
June 29 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** UK estate agent under pressure after brokerage Peel Hunt says average commission rates are heading only heading in one direction - down
* Against a backdrop which remains broadly supportive of global property markets, anticipate that performance will continue to be in line with expectations
* "We expect much of deferred demand from pre-election period to flow back into prime market over remainder of 2015 and 2016"
* Proposed acquisition of Smiths Gore builds scale of Savills UK's rural business
March 19 - International estate agent Savills Plc posted a 21 percent rise in pretax profit for 2014, helped by a record performance in Britain, led by London, and its acquisition of U.S. group Studley in May.
* Following transaction, combined business will be re-branded savills investment management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Wright Reports
Savills PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Peel Hunt
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.