Syngenta AG (SYNN.VX)
30 Apr 2015
- Monsanto , the world's largest seed company has again approached Switzerland's Syngenta in recent weeks with an offer to buy the company, Bloomberg reported citing people familiar with the matter.
April 30 - Monsanto, the world's largest seed company has again approached Switzerland's Syngenta in recent weeks with an offer to buy the company, Bloomberg reported citing people familiar with the matter.
* Syngenta says has received U.S. EPA approval for corn herbicide Acuron, expects first sales of the product to U.S. growers this year Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich Slot)
- A Reuters' analysis of statistics from the U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation showed the biggest increases in recent filings over Syngenta genetically modified corn, Bayer and Janssen's blood thinner Xarelto and dialysis drugs made by Fresenius.
ZURICH - Swiss firm Syngenta , the world's largest maker of crop chemicals, suffered a bigger than expected fall in first-quarter sales having been hit by low commodity prices, the strong dollar and a prolonged winter in the United States.
* Shares down more than four percent (Recasts, adds detail, analyst, shares)
LONDON, April 17 - A pullback in bearings maker SKF and crop chemicals group Syngenta weighed on European equities on Friday, keeping a lid on the region's stock markets after a strong run so far this year.
LONDON, April 17 - European stock markets lost ground on Friday, with bearings maker SKF and crop chemicals group Syngenta among the worst performers after posting tepid figures.
ZURICH, April 17 - Syngenta expects its North America business to recover in the second quarter after a harsh winter in the United States weighed on business in the first three months of the year, the Swiss firm's finance chief told Reuters.
* Says in Q1 slide presentation maintains 2018 EBITDA margin target of 24 to 26 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich Slot)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Syngenta AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents