Synergy Resources Corp (SYRG.A)
22 Jul 2016
* Says Michael Eberhard named chief operating officer-operations and Nick Spence has been named chief operating officer-development
* On June 14, 2016, co entered into note purchase agreement with two institutional investors - SEC filing
* Borrowing base on its revolving credit facility has been re-affirmed at $145 million
* Synergy Resources Corporation announces full exercise of underwriters' option in common stock offering
* Synergy resources corporation announces pricing of common stock offering
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Synergy resources corporation announces public offering of common stock
* Synergy Resources corporation enters into purchase and sale agreement to acquire assets in the heart of the Wattenberg Field
* Synergy Resources Corporation announces pricing of common stock offering
* Synergy Resources Corp says intends to offer for sale 19.5 million shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (SYRG). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Synergy Resources Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.