AT&T Inc (T)
30 Sep 2016
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Three regional agreements cover about 200 employees in two states in midwest region
WASHINGTON, Sept 23 The U.S. Federal Communications Commission said on Friday that AT&T Inc has agreed to pay a $450,000 fine for unauthorized operations of fixed wireless stations and will not engage in repeat behavior, resolving a lengthy government investigation.
* Scripps Networks Interactive, AT&T sign long-term multi-platform distribution agreement
* U.S. General Services Administration has awarded AT&T extensions to 2 Networx contracts
Sept 8 The chair of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said Thursday he is unveiling a revised proposal to allow tens of millions of Americans to drop costly pay TV set-top boxes and get service through application-based software.
WASHINGTON The top U.S. communications regulator plans on Thursday to unveil a revised plan to allow about 100 million pay TV subscribers to replace expensive set-top boxes with less-costly apps that provide access to television and video programs, two people briefed on the plan said.
WASHINGTON, Sept 7 The top U.S. communications regulator plans on Thursday to unveil a revised plan to allow about 100 million pay TV subscribers to replace expensive set-top boxes with less-costly apps that provide access to television and video programs, two people briefed on the plan said.
* Qualcomm and AT&T to trial drones on cellular network to accelerate wide-scale deployment
SEOUL Samsung Electronics Co Ltd recalled all Galaxy Note 7 smartphones equipped with batteries it has found to be fire-prone and halted their sales in 10 markets, denting a revival of the firm's mobile business. | Video