Tabcorp Holdings Ltd (TAH.AX)
BRIEF-Tatts Group says HY profit from ordinary activities attributable to members $122.759 mln vs $147.0 mln
* Hy revenue from ordinary activities $1.42 billion versus $1.53 billion
* Has entered into an agreement with AUSTRAC to resolve federal court proceedings between parties.
* Tabcorp pursuing competition approvals for Tatts merger (Recasts throughout, adds CFO comments and market reaction)
* Tntends to redeem, in whole, all of Tabcorp subordinated notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY revenue from ordinary activities $1.16 billion, up 2 pct
SYDNEY, Feb 2 Australia's largest betting company, Tabcorp, on Thursday posted a 5 percent rise in half-year profit as it pushes ahead with its planned A$6.2 billion ($4.70 billion)purchase of lotteries group Tatts .
SYDNEY A group including private equity firm KKR and Macquarie Group Ltd on Wednesday offered up to A$7.3 billion ($5.47 billion) to buy Australian lottery operator Tatts Group , threatening a takeover deal with Tabcorp Holdings Ltd .
Nov 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1845 GMT on Friday:
* Co has been granted leave by supreme court of new south wales to bring forward adjourned second court hearing to 9.15am, 2 december 2016 for final orders