Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.BO)
28 Apr 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, April 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded India-based Tata Motors Limited's (TML) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB+' from 'BB'. The Outlook is Stable. The upgrade reflects the sustained improvement in TML's Indian automotive business over the last two years, supported by growing commercial vehicle volumes, successful new product launches in the passenger vehicle segment, as well as the management's renewe
* Says contract for supply of 3192 units of Tata Safari Storme 4x4 to Indian armed forces, under new category of vehicles - GS800 Source text - (Tata Motors has signed a contract for supply of 3192 units of the Tata Safari Storme 4x4 to the Indian Armed Forces, under a new category of vehicles - GS800 (General Service 800). The Indian Ministry of Defence (MOD) had floated an RFP for vehicles with three basic criteria – minimum payload capacity of 800 kgs; hard roofs and air conditioning. Develop
* Co's commercial vehicles are BSIV ready with exhaust gas recirculation and new future leading selective catalytic reduction Source text - (Tata Motors, the country’s largest truck and bus manufacturer, announced readiness of SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) technologies for BSIV compliant engines, powering its range of Commercial Vehicles.) Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, April 19 Tata Motors is planning to export some of its unsold stock of older-technology trucks, after an unexpected ban on their sale in India, a senior company executive said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz USA chief said the German automaker has not decided whether to resume selling diesel vehicles in the United States.
NEW YORK, April 12 Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz USA chief said the German automaker has not decided whether to resume selling diesel vehicles in the United States.
* Tata Motors group global wholesales in March 2017, including Jaguar Land Rover, were at 129,951 nos., higher by 9% over March 2016
* Says Tata Motors receives order for 500 buses from Ivory Coast
* Says Tata Motors announces joint venture with Jayem Automotives for special performance vehicles
* Tata motors says ban on euro iii compliant vehicles sales from april 1 will have a material impact on entire automotive industry