Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
* Says aproved issue of non-convertible debentures aggregating up to INR 5 billion on a private placement basis Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nu3qys) Further company coverage:
* Says to consider issue of NCDs worth INR 5 billion Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nJhUrN) Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI/FRANKFURT German carmaker Volkswagen said on Friday it had signed a memorandum of understanding to explore a partnership with India's Tata Motors to jointly develop auto components and vehicles for the Indian subcontinent and beyond.
* India set to become the world's No.3 car market by 2020 (Adds details from press release of Tata, VW, background)
FRANKFURT, March 10 Volkswagen and Tata Motors said on Friday they had signed a memorandum of understanding to explore a strategic partnership in India, confirming a Reuters story from Thursday.
BERLIN, March 9 Volkswagen has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Tata Motors to explore cooperation in India, sources close to the matter said, as the German carmaker takes a fresh attempt at conquering low-cost markets.
* Says Jaguar Land Rover February total retail sales of 40,978 vehicles, up 9.3%
* Says to consider offering for subscription non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis
* Says February total sales of 47,573 units versus 46,674 units last year
* Says to consider offering sixth series of its rated, listed, unsecured, redeemable, NCDs aggregating to INR 5 billion Source text - (http://bit.ly/2kOM5QC) Further company coverage: