Molson Coors Brewing Co (TAPa.N)
10 Nov 2016
* Molson Coors Brewing -New CFO Tracey Joubert's monthly base compensation will be $54,166.66, represents annualized amount of $650,000 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2gGJUfJ] Further company coverage:
* Tracey Joubert appointed Molson Coors new chief financial officer
* Quarterly underlying after-tax income $1.03 per diluted share
Nov 1 Molson Coors Brewing Co reported a 6.9 percent fall in quarterly sales, as demand fell for its beers in Canada and Europe.
* Millercoors' Q3 underlying net income increased 9.6 percent to $377.5 million versus same period in prior year
** SABMiller shareholders overwhelmingly back brewer's $100 bln-plus takeover by Anheuser-Busch InBev , clearing the last big hurdle for merger
* Devita's nomination was approved at company's most recent annual stockholder meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company says it will now spend $220 million in capital expenditure in 2016 from $300 million forecast earlier, in a conference call
* Quarterly underlying after-tax income $1.11 per diluted share
Molson Coors Brewing Co reported better-than-expected quarterly sales, helped by strong demand for its flagship Coors Light brew.