Technicolor SA (TCH.PA)
27 Nov 2015
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares will be listed on the market Euronext Paris as of Nov 23
* Confirms the expansion of its packaged media activities in North America
* Announces completion of 227 million euro ($244.8 million) rights offering
* Announces launch and terms and conditions of a capital increase with shareholders' preferential subscription rights, for an amount of approximately 227 million euros ($257.55 million)
* Q3 group revenue of 877 million euros ($995.6 million) versus 843 million euros a year ago
BRIEF-Technicolor announces successful issuance of 375 mln euros incremental term loan maturing 2020
* Announces the successful issuance of 375 million euros ($422.0 million) incremental term loan maturing 2020
* Acquires London-based visual effects advertising company The Mill for 259 million euros ($291.8 million) on a debt-free basis
* Technicolor and Sony Corp form joint patent licensing program for digital television and computer display monitor
* Announced on Tuesday the creation of a licensing program with Fraunhofer IIS for MPEG-H audio alliance TV system
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (TMS). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Technicolor SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.